Monday, October 13, 2014

“Angel of the Heart” & “Letters of Hope”


"Angel of the Heart"
"Letters of Hope"
Hello everyone today I am showcasing two tags I have created honoring BCA. For these tags I have used Norella lovely tube “Esperanza” and Amy Maries megakit “AM_OctoberGirls_1”. “Esperanza” is a beautiful tube that can be used as full body image or as a close up portrait image. To create these beautiful tags for you I have paired “Esperanza” with Amy Maries megakit “AM_OctoberGirls_1”. This kit comes with a ton of clusters, wordart, papers and elements for your tagging pleasure. I hope you enjoy.

Love, R-Lee

Tube: “Esperanza” Created by Norella @


Scrap Kit: “AM_OctoberGirls_1” Mega Kit by Amy Marie @


Masks: “DVB Mask 14” by Vaybs @


“Vix_Mask424” by Vix @

No comments:

Post a Comment